Prior to the start of the school year, parents and guardians will receive an email with PickUp Patrol registration information. Changes can be entered from a mobile device or computer in advance. Student dismissal changes must be made prior to 1:45 p.m. on the day of the change.
This program should be used to report any changes in dismissal plans, including early pick-up, plans to stay for a club/activity or an alternate dismissal plan different than the typical default plan.
After 1:45 p.m., if there is an emergency change in plans, please call the office. Please plan accordingly and limit these exceptions to emergencies only.
PickUp Patrol for mobile devices
PickUp Patrol is not available from an app store, but can be added to the home screen of a smartphone or other mobile device by following these instructions:
- Open https://app.pickuppatrol.net/parents in Safari.
- Tap the “share/send” icon on the bottom menu bar (rectangle with an “up” arrow).
- Tap “Add to Home” (you may need to scroll right/left or further down to see this icon).
- Rename the page with something short like “PickUp Patrol” or “PUP”.
- Click ADD in the top right corner.
- PickUp Patrol works in Chrome, but it’s recommended users utilize Safari (following the directions above) to add PickUp Patrol to a home screen.
- Open https://app.pickuppatrol.net/parents in Chrome.
- Tap the 3 dots on the top right.
- Scroll down and tap on “Add to Home Screen”.
- Open https://app.pickuppatrol.net/parents in Edge.
- Tap the 3 dots at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap the “Add to Screen”icon.
- Select “Add” and “Add” again following the prompts.
- Open https://app.pickuppatrol.net/parents in Firefox.
- Tap the 3 dots on your screen
- Select “Add to Home screen”.
- Follow the prompts to tap “Add” and “Add” again.
PickUp Patrol DOES NOT work with Internet Explorer.