Welcome to the Rainbow Room
I hope your child(ren) have a fantastic time this summer!!!!
Suggestions for fun:
*Read, read, read (books, magazines, grocery items in the store)
* Go on a road trip and read all the signs
* At the store, give opportunities to work with money (buy items, estimate etc)
* Keep a journal (drawing and/or written) of the places you've been and things you've done.
Enjoy and see you in September
* Please contact me if you have any questions
* In mid-August begin to get into
a good routine for the school day
*Read Everyday* and Practice Math Facts