2015 Chorus News!
7-12 Chorus Fall Concert is October 28th at 7:00 in the HS Auditorium
What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight. Create anyway. (Mother Teresa)
Take Time to Enjoy Music Today!
National Standards For Music Education
1. Singing, alone and with others, a varied repertoire of music.
2. Performing on instruments, alone and with others, a varied repertoire of music.
3. Improvising melodies, variations, and accompaniments.
4. Composing and arranging music within specified guidelines.
5. Reading and notating music.
6. Listening to, analyzing, and describing music.
7. Evaluating music and music performances.
8. Understanding relationships between music, the other arts, and disciplines outside the arts.
9. Understanding music in relation to history and culture.