Fabius Pompey High School
- Food and drinks are not permitted in the library. Please enjoy snacks elsewhere.
- Respect the library as a quiet working space for all visitors. Use quiet voices and headphones if using technology with audio. Talking on cell phones is not permitted in the library.
- Students must have a pass signed by both a classroom teacher and their study hall monitor to work in the library. Passes signed by a substitute teacher (instead of a classroom teacher) will not be accepted.
- Students wishing to use the library during their lunch period must have a pass signed by a classroom teacher or library staff member and have it signed by a lunch monitor before coming to the library.
- Please sign out and take a pass if leaving the library during a class period.
- The library is not a lounge, social gathering, or napping space. Students are expected to use the library to study, read, research, or browse books. Use of technology in the library is to be primarily academic.
The privilege of using the library, library materials, and library laptops will be restricted if students cannot abide by the above expectations.