Re-source /re-sors/ n. [fr. OF resourdre to relieve, to live again] 1a : a source of information or expertise 2 : something to which one has access in difficulty : ADVANTAGEOUS 3 : an ability to meet and handle a situation : RESOURCEFULNESS
Statement from Resource Room 130
- Students will develop self awareness of personal strengths and skills, for the purpose of setting and reaching academic and personal goals
- Students will investigate and practice strategies for maximizing classroom learning and personal success.
- Students will be encouraged to advocate for their needs in school, in the community, and in the workplace
"... (Students) will develop basic skills necessary for high school and beyond, including time mangement, organization and work ethic".
Ways to Support Your Student's Learning:
* Be informed about your student's needs and learning styles.
* Be an active partner in developing your student's I.E.P.
by attending CSE and Annual Review meetings.
* Communicate with teachers on a regular basis.